Solved

wrong bill

• 9 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I have been billed for period 12 September to 11th October. I have emailed you but no response. I am the new occupier and am with Shell energy. I took over the property on 18th September and left you on October 2nd. Please advise. I have been billed over 71.00 pounds!!

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 9 November 2020, 12:58

Hi @TSEXY 

When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your former fellow customers - and it's a public forum, so if you can still edit your post it might be wise to delete your address.

Did you follow the procedure for taking over a property supplied by Pure Planet? You basically needed to open an account to be able to switch away.

Does the bill you have received show your meter readings on October 2nd?

Presumably you emailed help@purepla.net? You should get a reply, but it takes a while ( and keep an eye on your spam folder...)

Have a read of this FAQ and post back here for further help…

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-in-property-supplied-by-pure-planet-10312

Stephen

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TSEXY 

When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your former fellow customers - and it's a public forum, so if you can still edit your post it might be wise to delete your address.

Did you follow the procedure for taking over a property supplied by Pure Planet? You basically needed to open an account to be able to switch away.

Does the bill you have received show your meter readings on October 2nd?

Presumably you emailed help@purepla.net? You should get a reply, but it takes a while ( and keep an eye on your spam folder...)

Have a read of this FAQ and post back here for further help…

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-in-property-supplied-by-pure-planet-10312

Stephen

Hi @TSEXY, When you move in the you become a customer of the existing supplier. You are free to switch (to Shell energy in your case) but you still owe for energy used from move in until the switch completes.

PS This is public forum, so don’t post personal details here.

No worries. I didn’t use my real details!

No worries. I didn’t use my real details!

So you are saying you don’t live at XXXXX .?

Shhh, don’t mention the address. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it!