Solved

Why no response to complaints

• 10 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I raised a complaint about an unexpected charge a few days back and I still haven't had a response. This is not what I was expecting from this company.

icon

Best answer by Marc 11 March 2021, 15:57

Welcome to the community @OldBlade 

Sorry to hear of a complaint being made. Is it something we might be able to help with in the community? 

We’ve got a guide to the complaints procedure on the Pure Planet website which may be helpful :thumbsup:

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

Hi @OldBlade and welcome 👋

Usually you will get a quick response from using Wattbot (I always have).

I'd drop another message via WattBot and let us know here if no one response within a couple of days.

The moderators here will be keeping an eye out for anyone having hiccups.

😀👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @OldBlade 

It sounds as if you have made a formal complaint, which I think will trigger a different process than simply contacting Pure Planet to get a problem sorted.

In fact often the quickest way of solving a problem is to ask the community. If you want to pursue that, simply post back here with a brief description of what's happened.

An unexpected charge is certainly worrying - and judging by the posts in the community, very unusual. Presumably you have received a request for this payment? It certainly can't be taken from your direct debit without your permission.

The usual source of unusual payment demands is the agreeing of final meter readings as part of the switching process.

If any of this rings any bells and you would like to pursue it here, please post back. If you want to communicate directly with Pure Planet, then Wattbot is the way through to the team, start by entering message the team.

Hope that helps

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I raised a complaint about an unexpected charge a few days back and I still haven't had a response. This is not what I was expecting from this company.

@OldBlade 

May I ask what steps did you take to ascertain the reason for the charge before you complained and what was the outcome of those enquiries?

fyi complaints can but not always do have a a far longer timeframe to completion than customer service enquiries through help&support (wattbot)

I don’t work for PP

Welcome to the community @OldBlade 

Sorry to hear of a complaint being made. Is it something we might be able to help with in the community? 

We’ve got a guide to the complaints procedure on the Pure Planet website which may be helpful :thumbsup:

Userlevel 1

Thanks for you replies. I finally got a response from PP with an explanation which clarified the basis for the charge.