Solved

Why are so many people impatient?

• 22 November 2021
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Please give PP and Shell a chance to transfer our information.   It must be such a huge task,  I'm sure they are working hard to make this happen as quickly as possible. 

Patience please guys .........

icon

Best answer by Mavis1 22 November 2021, 21:02

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I second this. Also the amount of religion cause people have not read the faqs or others posts. Shame they can’t implement a have you checked the faq? Have you read other posts? Is you query not answered elsewhere? If so, what is your query. Seem to be back to a parrot lately. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well said. 

Has anybody who complains stopped to think that the poor soul whos job it was to do what they are complaining about may be more concerned with finding another job before christmas. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I second this. Also the amount of religion cause people have not read the faqs or others posts. Shame they can’t implement a have you checked the faq? Have you read other posts? Is you query not answered elsewhere? If so, what is your query. Seem to be back to a parrot lately. 

Before anyone picks it up should be repetition not religion 🙈

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I agree with this, as Shell have taken over 500,000 new customers in the space of 3 weeks it's no surprise that the processing is not as rapid as some complainers want.

All the questions in the community lately can be answered by looking through the FAQ's, but they keep getting asked time and again.

I really do sympathize with the staff during this difficult time, it must be heartbreaking to try and remain cheerful during the transition during which they have absolutely no control.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Lapa haha….religion works just as well, my holy book instructs me that reading FAQ or any type of instructions is simply not permitted. (it’s the bloke bible in case you wondered)

There is also a section on walking 3 paces in front (encouraged), face coverings (mandatory- I didn’t say for who though) ,and doing the ironing (not allowed under any circumstances).

12th commandment

Thou shalt not attempt to look for the answer (as it’s below)

This energy company is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! 

Disclaimer: No political correctness was harmed by the above post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lapa haha….religion works just as well, my holy book instructs me that reading FAQ or any type of instructions is simply not permitted. (it’s the bloke bible in case you wondered)

There is also a section on walking 3 paces in front (encouraged), face coverings (mandatory- I didn’t say for who though) ,and doing the ironing (not allowed under any circumstances).

12th commandment

Thou shalt not attempt to look for the answer (as it’s below)

This energy company is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! 

Disclaimer: No political correctness was harmed by the above post.

😂 

I will miss your humour 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well said @Scubaseahorse 👏

@Scubaseahorse Couldn’t agree more and with @Lapa PP and many members have given answers to nearly all queries on the subject, as has Ofgem, but they still keep coming. People fire off without stopping to read first or, in some cases, read what they think is said as opposed to what is said.

Patience. My mother used to often quote

”Patience is a virtue,

Possess it if you can.

Often found in woman,

Seldom found in man.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The problem these days people are to lazy to look for themselves and want others to give them the answer instead of them doing something for themselves. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

”Patience is a virtue,

Possess it if you can.

Often found in woman,

Seldom found in man.”

My grandmother used to say the same @G4RHL - wise words

@Scubaseahorse ….and generally speaking it is right!

”Patience is a virtue,

Possess it if you can.

Often found in woman,

Seldom found in man.”

My grandmother used to say the same @G4RHL - wise words

My mother-in-law’s version’s a bit harsher:

”Patience is a virtue,

Possess it if you can.

Seldom found in woman,

Never in a man.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

😂 

I like your mother in laws version. 

though on here atm it doesn’t matter your gender I think it’s nearly equal the posts wanting things now instead of waiting of process. You’d swear they were the only ones not that a million plus are going through this process in one way or another. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha @Gwyndy that's a much stricter version