Solved

Where are my statements

• 28 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Why are there only two statements (from 2019) in my app? And why is there no usage history? In fact, most of the account information is nonsense!!! 

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 28 June 2021, 09:54

Sounds like you’ve got a glitch on your account @DenandAnge

In the app tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

View original

5 replies

Sounds like you’ve got a glitch on your account @DenandAnge

In the app tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

Thanks for the 'message the team' tip 25 quid. Will go that route👍

Why are there only two statements (from 2019) in my app? And why is there no usage history? In fact, most of the account information is nonsense!!! 

Hi @DenandAnge 

Welcome to the community, we are mainly Pure Planet customers, so we don’t have access to account information.

Is this a new thing, or have you never had recent statements in the app?

Are you, or have you been, receiving regular statements via email?

Have you had issues with your meter(s) or had them replaced?

Has Pure Planet ever informed you there may be issues with your statements/billing?

As @25 quid states, it’s probably an issue on your account, it could also be a recent glitch since the app update - it’s hard to tell.

Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Fab user name, @DenandAnge 🤣👍👏

Hello @DenandAnge 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Some fab advice here from @Gwyndy and @25 quid - it’s a good idea to contact the team.  

Let us know how you get on!