Solved

When do I get my final bill?

• 13 October 2020
  • 4 replies

There is nowhere to get help on the website, is it right you have to download a junk filled app on your phone to speak to a modern-day tape recording.

Please provide me with my final bill

icon

Best answer by Rds261189 14 October 2020, 03:40

I agree with @woz and others who have commented, unfortunately you need to wait 6 weeks for the final bill as the new company and PP need to agree on closing and opening reads and make sure the database is happy with the readings.  You will probably get an email with your final bill when it is produced but for now it will need to be a waiting game unfortunately.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @davek 

It takes up to 6 weeks to get your final bill, when did you leave?

You are correct there is no wattbot online if you no longer have an account however I think you may be confused as I don’t recognise your description of the app. 

I’m not a PP employee.

There is nowhere to get help on the website

It’s here,
‘Go To Account’ Top Right:

Three Bars top right when logged in, gives you this screen, the first thing in the second group is ‘Get Help and Support’ click that and you get the second screen:

When that opens you get ‘Ask a Question’ which uses WattBot, and if WattBot can’t help you, it will eventually (it’s still learning bless it) let you leave a message for ‘The Team.’

I am however, unlike @woz , assuming that your request to ‘Please provide me with my final bill’ is a result of a failure to find assistance, rather than why you were looking for assistance in the first place.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There is nowhere to get help on the website

It’s here,
‘Go To Account’ Top Right:

Three Bars top right when logged in, gives you this screen, the first thing in the second group is ‘Get Help and Support’ click that and you get the second screen:

When that opens you get ‘Ask a Question’ which uses WattBot, and if WattBot can’t help you, it will eventually (it’s still learning bless it) let you leave a message for ‘The Team.’

I am however, unlike @woz , assuming that your request to ‘Please provide me with my final bill’ is a result of a failure to find assistance, rather than why you were looking for assistance in the first place.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

errr…

@Gwyndy Am I correct in thinking that once you leave you can no longer access wattbot online, but you can in the app? 

Also the only things I assumed (maybe incorrectly?) were that @davek was awaiting his final bill, had left PP and his account was “closed” and for whatever his reasons he was not going to try the app. Where the “tape recording” comment came from I have no idea, perhaps he doesn’t like bot replies which almost never address the question in hand, but then who does? 

Perhaps I should have extrapolated that if the app was used it would be a way to actually contact a living human tape recorder. 

Also we don’t know how long he’s been waiting for the final bill.

Userlevel 4

I agree with @woz and others who have commented, unfortunately you need to wait 6 weeks for the final bill as the new company and PP need to agree on closing and opening reads and make sure the database is happy with the readings.  You will probably get an email with your final bill when it is produced but for now it will need to be a waiting game unfortunately.