Solved

What do I owe?

• 22 July 2020
  • 1 reply

When I moved into my new house in Feb 2020, Pure Planet was the provider for Gas and Electricity. I switched providers once settled and so Pure Planet was my provider for only a few weeks. I have never received any information from Pure Planet, and have no way of knowing how to settle any bill for those few weeks of being supplied by them? Can someone help.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 22 July 2020, 14:13

Hi
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
you're talking to other customers on this forum, so do t have any access to customers accounts .

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
you're talking to other customers on this forum, so do t have any access to customers accounts .

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will