Solved

Waiting on last bill

• 16 February 2019
  • 4 replies

I sent my meter readings at the end of last month , after switching suppliers so these are my opening usage ...pure plant still haven't contacted my last supplier so I am now paying two bills and have credit still stacking up in my last suppliers account

- - - Updated - - -

How do I contact pure planet by phone
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 16 February 2019, 14:14

Normally when you switch suppliers there is an initial cross over period where most people pay a payment to their old supplier plus ( because PP charge in advance) a payment to PP. Once the switch has completed, usually about 6 weeks, your old supplier will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you. However it is worth contacting your old supplier and ask them to change your DD amount to the lowest amount possible, in case it happens next month too. Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.*
View original

4 replies

Pure planet still haven't contacted my last supplier how long should this take , I'm currently being billed twice a month
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Normally when you switch suppliers there is an initial cross over period where most people pay a payment to their old supplier plus ( because PP charge in advance) a payment to PP. Once the switch has completed, usually about 6 weeks, your old supplier will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you. However it is worth contacting your old supplier and ask them to change your DD amount to the lowest amount possible, in case it happens next month too. Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.*
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi normally when you switch suppliers there is an initial cross over period where most people pay a payment to their old supplier plus ( because PP charge in advance) a payment to PP. Once the switch has completed, usually about 6 weeks, your old supplier will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you. However it is worth contacting your old supplier and ask them to change your DD amount to the lowest amount possible, in case it happens next month too. Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.*
Lraine;23749:
Pure planet still haven't contacted my last supplier how long should this take , I'm currently being billed twice a month

Hi @Lraine
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting - FYI I've merged your two posts into one thread, to avoid having duplicate posts and replies around the community. @Angelabikerbabe is spot on, it takes about six weeks from the date you came on supply.
How long has it been?