Solved

Waiting for a call from the team to pay off my debit balance and revise monthly payments

• 26 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Following exchanges on 23rd July regarding my wish to pay off the debit balance on my account and set up revised monthly payments, I was told that I would receive a call from a member of the team. Pure Planet did subsequently then try and speak to me, but I was too slow to get to my 'phone and the voicemail left was garbled.

I still wish to pay off my debit balance and revise my monthly payments, but the call appears to have been closed and I have found it difficult to reopen it as I cannot get beyond WattBot to play ball?

Are there any members of the community )or indeed "the team" monitoring conversations on this community) that can get this back on track for me?
icon

Best answer by woz 26 July 2019, 20:27

hi j0hn
yes but it would probably be better if you used wattbot, type “message the team” and ask for your payments to be reviewed to pay off the debit etc, they will respond but not instant about 24 hrs. This message will be picked up but not until after weekend. You’re better using wattbot.
j0hngibbs;34054:
Following exchanges on 23rd July regarding my wish to pay off the debit balance on my account and set up revised monthly payments, I was told that I would receive a call from a member of the team. Pure Planet did subsequently then try and speak to me, but I was too slow to get to my 'phone and the voicemail left was garbled.

I still wish to pay off my debit balance and revise my monthly payments, but the call appears to have been closed and I have found it difficult to reopen it as I cannot get beyond WattBot to play ball?

Are there any members of the community )or indeed "the team" monitoring conversations on this community) that can get this back on track for me?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi j0hn
yes but it would probably be better if you used wattbot, type “message the team” and ask for your payments to be reviewed to pay off the debit etc, they will respond but not instant about 24 hrs. This message will be picked up but not until after weekend. You’re better using wattbot.
j0hngibbs;34054:

j0hngibbs;34054:

I still wish to pay off my debit balance and revise my monthly payments

Hi @j0hngibbs
Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
I've flagged this with our Member services team, for them to arrange a second call 🆙
Don't worry, they'll sort it for you.