Solved

unable to access my account to leave and recieve credit

• 10 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

I was planning to leave ours planet as I moved out a couple days ago (on Monday) but from about a week before that I have been unable to access my account In the app or on the website to try and tell pure planet this, or withdraw the credit in my account. I also referred a friend before I left and was wondering what would happen regarding the reward.

icon

Best answer by mistryaran96 10 September 2020, 19:07

The reward was for a referring a friend. I finally got this sorted by talking to a member of the team and they have helped me submit a moving out form. I had yet to fill one out for this, so do not know why the account stopped working but all is ok now. Thanks all

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

When you say you can't access the account,  can you give further details of why/what happens when you try to log on? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Might be worth having a read of this

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-out-what-do-i-do-10310

You can't withdraw the credit in your account. You have to wait for your final bill (can take up to six weeks) and then you will get a refund if one is due. This is much easier if you don't cancel your direct debit.

Not too sure on the reward - I'm guessing it depends whether you still have an account when it becomes payable.

Stephen

The issue is that on the app all I see are these screens, and I am unable to go Menu > Account

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @mistryaran96 

had you filled out the moving out section before the account stopped working? Leaving always causes the account to stop working, and if you didn’t trigger it then something else did.

What reward are you referring to?

How long were you with PP before you moved out?

Are you planning on rejoining at your next property?

The reward was for a referring a friend. I finally got this sorted by talking to a member of the team and they have helped me submit a moving out form. I had yet to fill one out for this, so do not know why the account stopped working but all is ok now. Thanks all