Solved

switching away from pure planet

• 27 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I've had an email from pure planet saying thanks for deciding to stay with us. I haven't, I'm still switching. I can't get in in touch with pure planet to speak to someone

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 27 July 2021, 21:04

Hi.

are you sure your switch is still going ahead with your new supplier? Have you contacted the. To check? 

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

You can send a message to the team directly via Wattbot.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi.

are you sure your switch is still going ahead with your new supplier? Have you contacted the. To check? 

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

You can send a message to the team directly via Wattbot.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@NigelH 

had you recently chosen to renew  then subsequentlyswitched ?

Hello @NigelH 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

The best thing to do is contact our Member Services team, they’ll be able to find out what's happened for you - @Angelabikerbabe has fabulously explained how to do this above.

Let us know how you get on!