Statement showing last 3 months payments

• 24 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi Just want list of payments for last three months with my address on
​A Callaghan
icon

Best answer by woz 24 July 2019, 15:55

hi Willow2017
This is a public community also your question is account related (just noting that you've posted your name?)
You should already have that on your statements which arrive by email at your statement date (one month after you started and monthly thereafter) and have your address and payments. Do you not have any statements? Have you checked your email?
​Whoever is asking for proof of address offer to forward the pdf's from PP to them. They also have your electric number on which is also proof of address.
Also your bank will show the proof of paying the direct debit.
​If you don't still have them post back and someone will advise?
Willow2017;33866:
​A Callaghan
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Willow2017
This is a public community also your question is account related (just noting that you've posted your name?)
You should already have that on your statements which arrive by email at your statement date (one month after you started and monthly thereafter) and have your address and payments. Do you not have any statements? Have you checked your email?
​Whoever is asking for proof of address offer to forward the pdf's from PP to them. They also have your electric number on which is also proof of address.
Also your bank will show the proof of paying the direct debit.
​If you don't still have them post back and someone will advise?
Willow2017;33866:
​A Callaghan