Solved

Statement not arriving to my email

• 9 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi

I have been part of Pure Planet for 4 months now and I have not received the monthly statement or any statement at all. How can I get a previous statement for a reprint? Since it is available in the app as part of the usage, is there a way to get that information as a monthly statement?

​Thanks
icon

Best answer by woz 10 September 2019, 01:39

hi Miguel
You should definitely be getting monthly statements, the first one a month after you switched. Have you checked your email thoroughly, spam, promotions, all mail etc. Did you get a welcome pack by email when you joined?
If you don't have them go to help in app or online, ask wattbot, type message the team, ask for copies of all statements and for them to check your account. Replies not instant, 24 hrs.
MiguelL;37200:
Hi

I have been part of Pure Planet for 4 months now and I have not received the monthly statement or any statement at all. How can I get a previous statement for a reprint? Since it is available in the app as part of the usage, is there a way to get that information as a monthly statement?

​Thanks
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Miguel
You should definitely be getting monthly statements, the first one a month after you switched. Have you checked your email thoroughly, spam, promotions, all mail etc. Did you get a welcome pack by email when you joined?
If you don't have them go to help in app or online, ask wattbot, type message the team, ask for copies of all statements and for them to check your account. Replies not instant, 24 hrs.
MiguelL;37200:
Hi

​Thanks

No statements for past two months, why?

Have asked many times but nothing comes back, why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No statements for past two months, why?

Hi Paul @Paul jauncey 

Were you getting statements before that? The usual reason is that they are stuck in spam filters. There was a thread recently that suggested that sometimes spam filters are reset, so things that were getting through are suddenly blocked.

You can, of course, view statements in your account.

Post back if this doesn't help.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have asked many times but nothing comes back, why?

Hi again

How have you been asking? The various methods have different response times.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Paul jauncey who controls/filters your email, is it through an internet provider such as virgin (ntl) etc or is it web based such as gmail or yahoo etc?