Solved

setting monthly direct debit to same amount each month

• 8 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Can you set my direct debit for the same amount each month?

icon

Best answer by woz 9 September 2020, 00:35

hi @Ka304 your DD is set to the same amount for Apr-Sept and then a higher amount for Oct-Mar.

It can’t be set to the same amount every month. This has been discussed before but I’m afraid that’s the way PP roll.

The difference may seem large but don’t forget you’d be paying more in the warmer months if it was 12 equal. Sadly if you’ve just joined your timing is :frowning2: unfortunate because we are just going into the colder period (when you will use lots more energy) and the payments are higher.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Ka304 your DD is set to the same amount for Apr-Sept and then a higher amount for Oct-Mar.

It can’t be set to the same amount every month. This has been discussed before but I’m afraid that’s the way PP roll.

The difference may seem large but don’t forget you’d be paying more in the warmer months if it was 12 equal. Sadly if you’ve just joined your timing is :frowning2: unfortunate because we are just going into the colder period (when you will use lots more energy) and the payments are higher.

Hi @Ka304 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

That’s a spot on reply from @woz 

The reason for the difference between winter and summer payments is to help prevent our Members from building up debit or credit on their accounts.

Check out this recent community conversation here. We’ve also just published a blog post about it. 

Hope that helps! :thumbsup: