Solved

Revised final statement

• 8 December 2021
  • 5 replies

I need to get a revised final statement as the meter readings were incorrect and consequently the wrong readings will have been passed onto Shell. Additionally I have been invoiced in excess of my usage.

icon

Best answer by Lapa 8 December 2021, 11:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You need to contact PP this is a community forum and we do not have access to you account (mainly as majority are fellow customer) contact the team via wattbot or the website via help and ask a question. Please note it’s not a live chat and can take 1-3 working days for a response. 

Thanks Lapa. Had tried that route via website but its all automated so don’t get right responses or direction. Will look at wattbot. Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

On wattbott if you get stuck say message the team and it will put you through to type your message to an advisor who will get back to you. :) 

Cheers, I tried that but seems to get into a loop. I wanted a revised final statement and looks like that’s not going to happen so I’ll just have to have a bun fight with Shell.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@MickW 

it may work out to your benefit, if Shell’s unit prices are higher than PP’s unit rates, and your readings are higher (depends if they are plausibly higher) then Shell won’t be charging you for those units until you catch up.

Of course if Shell’s unit price is lower the converse applies.