Solved

Revised direct debit

• 10 July 2019
  • 4 replies

I got an email proposing to increase my direct debit. We are away for most of the next 2 months and have only a slightly negative balance which will become positive before our first year is up, so I’d rather wait until we have a full year’s usage data. The email says to reply if I don’t want to increase the DD, which I have done. But the email address is “no-reply@“ so I’m doubtful if a human will see it.
icon

Best answer by Gray4276 10 July 2019, 19:22

Nick979;33070:
I got an email proposing to increase my direct debit. We are away for most of the next 2 months and have only a slightly negative balance which will become positive before our first year is up, so I’d rather wait until we have a full year’s usage data. The email says to reply if I don’t want to increase the DD, which I have done. But the email address is “no-reply@“ so I’m doubtful if a human will see it.

Hi Nick979,

I suggest that you contact PP through the App via WattBot and "Message the team" with your concerns. Maybe @Marc and @Nataly could help??
View original

4 replies

Hey @Nick979

Yep good point! It is confusing as the email does say 'no-reply'. We're currently working on fixing that 🆙

But you can reply to that email and the team will get back to you :)

And of course as @Gray4276 said you can always send a message to the team via WattBot.
Nick979;33076:
Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!

Can't really comment on the content of an "unseen" email tbh
Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!
Nick979;33070:

Hi Nick979,

I suggest that you contact PP through the App via WattBot and "Message the team" with your concerns. Maybe @Marc and @Nataly could help??