Request credit payment

• 13 December 2019
  • 3 replies

How do I request credit from my account thanks
icon

Best answer by Duppy 13 December 2019, 17:18

Hi Sveninton76

Welcome to the community
A request for repayment of account credit and account review should be made via Wattbot in the the help section of your app/website, type message the team and then your request and it will be sent to the team. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours, but not weekends.
​​​​​​​ Also bear in mind that you should be a minimum of one months direct debit amount, in credit as we pay in advance for our energy
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Sveninton76

Welcome to the community
A request for repayment of account credit and account review should be made via Wattbot in the the help section of your app/website, type message the team and then your request and it will be sent to the team. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours, but not weekends.
​​​​​​​ Also bear in mind that you should be a minimum of one months direct debit amount, in credit as we pay in advance for our energy
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Just to add to Duppy's excellent answer, I find that in December I need to be in credit by around twice my monthly direct debit payment, because the three coldest months can easily wipe the credit balance out before it builds up again in the spring.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I agree with the above comments- I also like to run with approximately two months credit which worked out well for me last winter (keep in mind last winter we did not have prolonged seriously cold weather).
Regards.