Solved

Repayments

• 2 December 2021
  • 2 replies

I requested a move from PP two days before end of trading.  My account is in credit after eventually receiving a final bill.  All I hear is my balance will be moved to shell energy (who did try and take my account and seems to have failed)   How do we contact PP to arrange repayment of credit.

icon

Best answer by Lapa 2 December 2021, 10:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Due to PP going into administration they can’t issue your refund, as part of the SOLR process Shell  has agreed to  refund your credit. However, your account needs to be transferred to Shell to do this which is not expected to be completed until the new year. shell will be in touch in the new year once they have all the information on your credit. 

Badge +5

@ianieuk 

@Lapa has answered your query but you are not alone, there are a number waiting for a credit refund. It will be the same with other companies that have collapsed and fallen into the Supplier of Last Resort process. The delays are the system and not your supplier. Ofgem need to improve it but, the cynic that I am, I doubt whether they will listen to suggestions. They have failed so far in what they were meant to do.