Solved

Reinstatement of Direct Debit

• 9 November 2020
  • 9 replies

I have cancelled my Direct Debit in error.  My bank advise me to contact Pure Planet to request reinstatement of this DD, as they cannot help.  Who do I contact (and how)?

John H.

icon

Best answer by Nataly 10 November 2020, 11:07

Hey @Sherlock09 

Just jumping in to add that the Community is separate to your energy account! 

To access ‘menu’ > ‘balance and payments’ you’d need to log in at purepla.net or on the Pure Planet app as @Angelabikerbabe suggested :slight_smile:

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Have you tried going via the app> balance and payments> direct debit details> change payment details and input your details again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Sherlock09 

you need to  be logged into your account either in app or online, then follow instructions above.

Are you able to log in?

Hi Angela and Woz  --  thanks for your replies in my hour of need.  Will explore your suggestion, but am finding this website very difficult to navigate.  Has taken me until now to find your replies!  And as for finding a ‘Private Message’ from Nataly (presumably in answer to my query) …………    No success so far. Have set aside the rest of the morning to resolve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Angela and Woz  --  thanks for your replies in my hour of need.  Will explore your suggestion, but am finding this website very difficult to navigate.  Has taken me until now to find your replies!  And as for finding a ‘Private Message’ from Nataly (presumably in answer to my query) …………    No success so far. Have set aside the rest of the morning to resolve.

Hi

Can you not use the PP app? It is better than the website. 

Hey @Sherlock09 

Just jumping in to add that the Community is separate to your energy account! 

To access ‘menu’ > ‘balance and payments’ you’d need to log in at purepla.net or on the Pure Planet app as @Angelabikerbabe suggested :slight_smile:

Regret I am no longer a spring chicken, but can use a computer.  Do not have any apps.

Hi Nataly

Thank you for clarifying that.  Will clear down and try again.

Hello Nataly and Angela,

Thanks for your help and advice in this problem, which has now been overtaken by events in that some wide awake back room person at Purple Planet had the initiative to send me an email to inform me that my Direct Debit was no longer valid.  It then went on to advise me how to rectify the problem.

This simple rectification has now been achieved, which was the object of the exercise.  So full marks to that person.  But why so complex a process??  I would strongly recommend that the Company reviews it’s website.  A digital website that is not user friendly cannot be good for renewal business.

Thanks again for the help, and I now regard this matter as closed (by the way Nataly, I never did find your ‘new Private Message’ to me!) 

Great to hear this has been sorted, thanks for letting us know @Sherlock09 :slight_smile:

To read any private messages, when logged in to the Community you can select the avatar in the top right of the page, and then ‘private messages’. 

For example, where you can see my avatar and the red ‘2’ notification here, next to ‘start a conversation’ :thumbsup:

example of 2 private messages