Solved

Refund

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi all,

For last year I didn't receive refund from my PP account to my bank account. 

On app I've got message that it should be in August, but still nothing. 

Balance on my account is £430.

So, is there any chance to get refund or not?

icon

Best answer by woz 11 September 2020, 01:37

hi @Jackson Graveris 

it’s possible you have had a refund which may not appear as Pure Planet at the bank end, it may be listed as GCxx where x is a number 01 02 etc, also it may be more than one refund.

I’m not saying you’ve had the refund just making you aware of the possibility you may have missed it.(it has happened to others)

Also if you cancelled the DD PP won’t be able to refund until you provide them with bank details (data protection rules)

If you don’t still have access to the app post back.(after you’ve checked the bank?)

View original

6 replies

Hey @Spugnito 

Fantastic username! :sunglasses:

Just to let you know I’ve edited your post to remove your address - this is a public forum so it’s best not to post any personal details :slight_smile:

@25 quid’s linked to an FAQ that explains what to do if you’d like your account reviewed and a refund of any extra credit in your account, hope it helps? 

https://community.purepla.net/payments-31/paying-too-much-for-my-energy-what-do-i-do-10315

Wayne you’ve just published your personal details on a public forum. Try that link above to solve your issue.

-

Hi, I’m in credit by about £800, I’d like this refunded ASAP please

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Jackson Graveris 

it’s possible you have had a refund which may not appear as Pure Planet at the bank end, it may be listed as GCxx where x is a number 01 02 etc, also it may be more than one refund.

I’m not saying you’ve had the refund just making you aware of the possibility you may have missed it.(it has happened to others)

Also if you cancelled the DD PP won’t be able to refund until you provide them with bank details (data protection rules)

If you don’t still have access to the app post back.(after you’ve checked the bank?)

Hi @Jackson Graveris,

If you still have access to the app choose Get Help and Support and Ask a Question and see how you get on with Mr Wattbot. If not, perhaps you can give a little background. Are you still a customer or perhaps you left last year?