Solved

refund

• 9 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I need a refund.  I cancel my subscription with this company before start and they took the direct debit payment from my account.  

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 9 September 2020, 13:05

Hi @Carmenvictoria 

Sorry to hear you have not decided to complete your switch.

I believe that the time lag required to set up and request the payment under the Direct Debit scheme  may be responsible for this - it’s probably a downside of making the first payment on switching day.

I would hope that Pure Planet would notice the error and refund you fairly quickly, however it is probably advisable to seek confirmation.

To do this:

If you have a working app, or can log in to the ‘Go To Account’ page on the website:

Three horizontal bars top right.

Select:

Get Help and Support

Open WattBot (under ‘ask a question’)

Type ‘Message the Team’ - leave a message and someone in customer support should get back to you within 2 working days.

The community does not have access to account specific information, so if WattBot cannot help, all I can suggest is you send a direct message to @Marc , or @Nataly  - however, WattBot should get you a faster response.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

View original

3 replies

Hi @Carmenvictoria 

Sorry to hear you have not decided to complete your switch.

I believe that the time lag required to set up and request the payment under the Direct Debit scheme  may be responsible for this - it’s probably a downside of making the first payment on switching day.

I would hope that Pure Planet would notice the error and refund you fairly quickly, however it is probably advisable to seek confirmation.

To do this:

If you have a working app, or can log in to the ‘Go To Account’ page on the website:

Three horizontal bars top right.

Select:

Get Help and Support

Open WattBot (under ‘ask a question’)

Type ‘Message the Team’ - leave a message and someone in customer support should get back to you within 2 working days.

The community does not have access to account specific information, so if WattBot cannot help, all I can suggest is you send a direct message to @Marc , or @Nataly  - however, WattBot should get you a faster response.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

Nice one @Gwyndy That’s spot on :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Carmenvictoria that’s probably unfortunate timing, it happens…

You also have a direct debit guarantee so if all else fails you could recall it from your bank, but try wattbot first if you have the app.