Question

Positive balance still not transferd to Shell

• 10 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi I still have a positive amount of £135 in my account and I am now fully setup with shell. Could you please either refund or pass the money over to Shell.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good Morning @79graham 

Think you may find if you have set up you login details with Shell that your (mine says) still setting up account. That would mean that this is still in process and balances as in credits/debits will be administered by Shell and no longer PP. So it’s a time thing. If in doubt contact Shell.

I’ve just checked my bank accounts DD and PP has disappeared, but not set up for Shell as part of the switch/SOLAR process, so its just a waiting game. That does not mean mistakes can’t happen, but I’m confident that all is A OK.

Its just a case of waiting because PP will not be keeping our wedge.

Maybe other members may have more detail.

Have  a great day

Note this thread from community members: -

https://community.purepla.net/payments-and-billing-14/first-shell-bill-14806

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Unfortunately accounts are not yet fully set up. Hopefully won’t be to much longer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Strutt G  I’ve just checked mine and PP has gone but no Shell on there. I’m hoping that a payment needs to go out before it can be listed. I’ll see on 22nd if it’s worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just checked, and PP indeed been removed by bank. No Shell listed as yet tho. Last PP DD was 4th, so hopefully Shell DD be set up well in time for February DD👍

Badge +5

The end is nigh! I have one less DD in my bank account but PP has over £600 of my brass.

My bill from 17/10/2021 to 01/01/2022 should be about £355.75 so will still have a credit with Shell of £200 or so. If Shell want me to pay the same every month then my monthly payments should be £123.24. I wonder if they try to extract more to ease their cash flow?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yep, same here, my PP DD has gone ............. ☹

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Think this is the worst bit as we know it’s imminent but can’t come quick enough. 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, I agree @Lapa 

Hey @79graham 

Thanks for posting! Some fab advice from your fellow Community members here - your credit will be transferred over to Shell, this may be a useful read too: