Solved

Please can I speak with someone about an amount of money taken from my account by pure planet?

• 22 October 2020
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2

Please can I speak with someone about an amount of money taken from my account by pure planet?

icon

Best answer by Marc 22 October 2020, 12:34

I haven’t had an account with you. I believe there was a potential transfer to Pure Planet but it was cancelled as you do not support my smart meter, however money has been taken despite the cancellation 

Ah, gotcha @smhodkinson 

Sorry about that.

Maddy from our team will sort that for you now :thumbsup:

Cheers for helping out too @Angelabikerbabe 

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. 

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Hey @smhodkinson 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

The reply from @Angelabikerbabe on how to use WattBot to contact our Member services team is a good one. But note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

So is your query anything that the community can help with? We’ve got some handy guides about payments in our community FAQs section too.:thumbsup:

Userlevel 2

I can’t login as I don’t have an account with pure planter, however they have taken money from my account. How do I speak with someone about this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Were you a previous customer with PP? Or have you never been a customer?

If you’ve switched away @smhodkinson what happens is we’ll close your account using readings you give to the new supplier. This process takes up to six weeks. If you’ve made a payment it’ll get refunded - don’t cancel the DD or our team won’t be able to refund you.

This FAQ explains the process a bit more.

And the access to app (or lack of) when switching away is, we know, not a great experience. There’s an app release due in November to improve that - so you’ll get access to old statements, etc.

Userlevel 2

I haven’t had an account with you. I believe there was a potential transfer to Pure Planet but it was cancelled as you do not support my smart meter, however money has been taken despite the cancellation 

Ah, gotcha @smhodkinson 

Sorry about that.

Maddy from our team will sort that for you now :thumbsup:

Cheers for helping out too @Angelabikerbabe 

Userlevel 2

Thank you for replying so quickly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@smhodkinson 

may I ask what was the issue with your smart meter which obviated the switch?

Userlevel 2

I was told my smart meter wouldn’t be compatable.

Badge +1

@smhodkinson that's a shame 😕.  Its a great provider with a lovely friendly community.

Userlevel 2

Thank you- you do all seem very friendly!