Solved

Phone number please, or I go to Octopus

Phone number please, or I go to Octopus 

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 7 May 2021, 13:34

There is no phone number sorry @DewHubble. You can get in touch via the app or online at PurePlanet.net.

Use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. If it doesn’t understand, type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. Or ask a question here (in public)… 🐙

View original

17 replies

There is no phone number sorry @DewHubble. You can get in touch via the app or online at PurePlanet.net.

Use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. If it doesn’t understand, type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. Or ask a question here (in public)… 🐙

I feel I may get in trouble for this, but I don’t respond well to people posting threats in the community.

0118 999 881 999 119 7253 | The IT Crowd - YouTube

I offer no guarantee it will work, or that you won’t get the emergency services, however it is a ‘phone number.’

Aha, I see what you mean. https://www.androidauthority.com/0118-999-881-999-119-725-3-easter-egg-682519/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh @Gwyndy 

I just nearly spat my poppets out all over the computer screen. I didn’t even need to click the link. Love that episode

:rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@DewHubble (bubbletoilandtrouble)

So you don’t have to travel too far (carbon footprint and all that..) I’ve brought the octopus to you.

Is there anything  that the community might be able to help you with?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I feel I may get in trouble for this, but I don’t respond well to people posting threats in the community.

0118 999 881 999 119 7253 | The IT Crowd - YouTube

I offer no guarantee it will work, or that you won’t get the emergency services, however it is a ‘phone number.’

🤣

@DewHubble (bubbletoilandtrouble)

So you don’t have to travel too far (carbon footprint and all that..) I’ve brought the octopus to you.

Is there anything  that the community might be able to help you with?

That looks like the thing Google Chrome inserted into my desktop when I installed it to render my computer well nigh useless. Resulted in a reformat of the hard drive and fresh installation of the OS. Those tentacles get everywhere. Isn’t Octopus expensive? The fish and the energy versions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I don’t know why but the subject line of this post made me think of a scene in Blazing Saddles, if you’ve seen it you’ll know the scene, it’s the one where the new sheriff arrives in town...I can’t quote the lines in the scene for obvious reasons...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I don’t understand how anyone can bring themselves to eat it at any price...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Drop your guns or the Octopus gets it between the eyes!

(It doesn’t work as well if you substitute Planet for Octopus)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Drop your guns or the Octopus gets it between the eyes!

@DewHubble the communities Clint Eastwood - JOKING…...its just some banter…..

Woz; top chuckle of the month;; if not the year... and worthy of next months Marci Marc’s sum up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t understand how anyone can bring themselves to eat it at any price...

OK, as a non vegan and a reduced eating things (hypocrite) with a face I cannot eat Octopus, having spent time snorkelling with and watching these wonderful species operate. My response is selfish, because if I considered a farm animal the same, I should act the same.

Have you watched “Trained by an Octopus” on Netflix, its remarkable…. and just shows how a so called less conscious creature has the confidence to show emotion, when its defences are not needed in a hostile environment.

Octopuses are so smart! A nice read.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I always want to say “2 Octopi” but I soooooo 200% know that’s not correct. 

Yeah, I giggled about the pussies!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If the probability of the choice of whether to eat a species being affirmative was inversely related to the intelligence of that species there would be much more cannibalism…

Well that’s derailed this thread completely...