Solved

Payments

You've taken two payments out of my account this morning
icon

Best answer by Marc 13 May 2019, 10:23

Emmatan;29215:

Hi @Emmatan
I've just sent you a private message with more info.
Don't worry. It's one payment, not two. One of them is to request a direct debit in advance of the payment. 🆙
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, you're talking to other customers on this forum.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message.
Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi emmatan.

Not good to pay twice, however this may also be a bank error if one of the payments have not been refunded in a coupke of hours it would be a lot quicker to phone the bank and explain a double payment has been taken by mistake and they can do an immediate refund under the DD guarantee.
Emmatan;29215:

Hi @Emmatan
Don't worry. It's one payment, not two. One of them is to request a direct debit in advance of the payment. 🆙
Marc;29230:
Hi @Emmatan

You've taken 2 payments it's clear as day on my account two payments have been taken
Hi @Emmatan

Our member services team sent a message on Monday - if you reply to them they'll be happy to explain your Direct Debits and why 2 payments are appearing on your account in this instance. They'd then also be able to answer any more questions you have about this 🆙