Solved

payments

Hi I have tried for the last 2 months to get you to put my payment up to £80 but no reply? David Goodwin
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 9 May 2019, 20:19

Hi David
As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'm tempted to ask why you would want to put your payment up - remember that your direct debit is reviewed every six months - but if you insist, the next question is how you have been trying to get Pure Planet to change it... So far as I know, the only way is to go to the app and click on the three little bars top right, choose Help, then Wattbot, put'message the team'in the subject line and then explain what you want them to do. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Just be sure you want to do it!

Stephen
View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi David
As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'm tempted to ask why you would want to put your payment up - remember that your direct debit is reviewed every six months - but if you insist, the next question is how you have been trying to get Pure Planet to change it... So far as I know, the only way is to go to the app and click on the three little bars top right, choose Help, then Wattbot, put'message the team'in the subject line and then explain what you want them to do. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Just be sure you want to do it!

Stephen
​As you do not respond to any contact and you do not list a phone number, I see no option but to look for another supplier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Dave
I responded to your last post! Exactly the time you were writing this one!!
And when you joined Pure Planet are upfront about not having a call centre, it's one reason they are amongst the cheapest energy suppliers.
Of course you have the right to switch, and Pure Planet don't charge an exit fee, but it seems odd to leave because you want to pay more.
Have a look at the other reply and see what you think.
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Dave,

You've had some great advice and its not hard to communicate with Pure Planet if you really want to.
Lets face it, if you can communicate here you can communicate via the APP with PP?

Best do some research during times of change, then you will be more in tune with what a company has to offer rather than
being a critic post your misunderstanding.

6% decrease in Gas yesterday and an offer providing clean energy with no mark up...why leave?
Make sure you are up to speed with your usage so you can correctly compare future offers.

All the best and hope your decide not to leave, PP are a nice bunch and so are the community except me I just jibber jabber
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Dave
have you typed "message the team" in help in the app with your question? Replies do take a day or two.
What response did you get from wattbot when you asked? Perhaps you didn't type message the team and so only had a bot response?
If so have you not had a reply? Check in wattbot and your emails.
Others who have communicated have had replies, so maybe you've missed the reply.
Whatever the reason it's easily fixed.
If you haven't had a reply from PP within 48 hours you can send a direct message to marc or nataly.
PP don't have a call centre, I understand that you're frustrated but I don't understand why has it taken 2 months for you to come back here and complain and threaten to leave when you could have asked after a few days?
Dave Goodwin;29049:
​As you do not respond to any contact and you do not list a phone number, I see no option but to look for another supplier.
I did exactly that on two actions with no response
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Dave,

Please confirm that when you opened wattBot you first typed this...... "Message the Team" .....?
If so please confirm the date?

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Dave did you follow the advice provided by other members?
no I didn't
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Thanks for your response Dave and do you intend to follow the communication method that will lead to a communication for success?
WattBot replied with a stock answer but not helpful at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello Dave, Thats why you have to first type "Message the Team"
Then a team member will respond within 2 days back with wattBot and if you forget you will get a text as a reminder.

If you do not follow this method by first typing "Message the Team" followed by your question you are not even on the starting block.
So go for it Dave.

Revert back once you get a response and have a great weekend
Hi Dave....... It does appear that you have a communication problem..... I hope you can get it sorted.