Solved

Payments

• 20 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi, i started using pure planet about 9 months ago. In my payments transactions there's all the payments we have made every month, but the credit sum has mounted to over £1000, but nothing has been taken for our usage. So when i click on usage it keeps saying this will be available after first statement and won't be long. I want to be able to see our usage, and to see how much we might be in credit or debit on the account. I think 9 months is more than enough time to create our first statement. Is this normal?
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 20 February 2019, 14:41

Hi, no this is not normal. I think you should message the team directly with this one.
if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, no this is not normal. I think you should message the team directly with this one.
if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.