Solved

payment problems

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Pp have failed to take dds. My bank says no problem with them but pp have not taken anything. I made a bacs transfer a few days ago which has not appeared on my account. Pp saying I should have received a confirmation that payment was successful.  Received nothing. My bank says payment went through fine and the bank details and ref nos are all correct. Where has my money gone ??

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 16 October 2020, 15:57

Hi @Jk007 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers - and none of us have access to your account.

But it sounds as if you are in communication with Pure Planet ("PP saying...) so it would be helpful to know what you are hoping to discover by posting here - I guess you want to be sure your money is not lost.

Have PP never taken any money by direct debit? It normally happens on the day you switch is finalised..if they never have, I'd be concerned to know if the switch has actually happened.

My advice would be to go back to the communication you have already have and pursue there; otherwise, here's the ways you can contact Pure Planet directly:

View original

3 replies

Hi @Jk007 

I will be perfectly honest, you are wasting your time asking here.

The Community is made up mainly of your fellow Pure Planet customers, we don’t have access to account information.

If you want an answer to your questions, you will need to use WattBot, and ask it to ‘Message the Team’ - replies to messages are currently taking up to 3 working days.

I sincerely hope you find out where exactly your money has gone.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Jk007 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers - and none of us have access to your account.

But it sounds as if you are in communication with Pure Planet ("PP saying...) so it would be helpful to know what you are hoping to discover by posting here - I guess you want to be sure your money is not lost.

Have PP never taken any money by direct debit? It normally happens on the day you switch is finalised..if they never have, I'd be concerned to know if the switch has actually happened.

My advice would be to go back to the communication you have already have and pursue there; otherwise, here's the ways you can contact Pure Planet directly:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Jk007 

I’m a bit confused, are there 2 issues here? 

The dd doesn’t appear to be working for a new account and for some reason you’ve made a bacs transfer having got the details and the reference number? Is that correct?

Post back?