Solved

Payment

• 16 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I would like to pay my gas and electric I had no money in my bank when you took it out so I want to pay it
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 17 July 2019, 02:08

Hi there

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But they are a helpful bunch!

It sounds as if the direct debit payment that is taken the day your switch is complete didn't go through. Is that right?

I would open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, click there, then click on Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps. If not, come back here and explain the problem a little more.

Stephen
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi there

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But they are a helpful bunch!

It sounds as if the direct debit payment that is taken the day your switch is complete didn't go through. Is that right?

I would open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, click there, then click on Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps. If not, come back here and explain the problem a little more.

Stephen