Solved

Payment

• 18 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Why am I being charged £101.69 for I've only just joined you? Why is there no customer services number I can contact??
icon

Best answer by David j 18 February 2019, 11:17

Geoffyj;23835:
Why am I being charged £101.69 for I've only just joined you? Why is there no customer services number I can contact??

Hi Geoffyj and welcome to the community - Pure Planet is an app based energy supplier who do not have call centres. The community have some very knowledgeable and helpful members (customers) who will be willing to help with your query. When switching to PP you would have received a welcome pack with all the necessary information you need e.g. Direct Debit info. Direct Debits are split so you pay more in winter and less in summer to match customers usage patterns so, are you saying the DD of £101.69 is incorrect or are you concerned that you have paid immediately you have come online with PP? If it’s related to payment upfront- this is normal practice as PP purchase the energy in advance so all members pay upfront.
Hope this helps.

Angelabikerbabe has beat me to the click again, sorry Geoff for my repartition. 👍
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, customers pay more in the winter 6 months and less in the summer 6 months
There is no customer services number, PP is an app based company, if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Geoffyj;23835:

Hi Geoffyj and welcome to the community - Pure Planet is an app based energy supplier who do not have call centres. The community have some very knowledgeable and helpful members (customers) who will be willing to help with your query. When switching to PP you would have received a welcome pack with all the necessary information you need e.g. Direct Debit info. Direct Debits are split so you pay more in winter and less in summer to match customers usage patterns so, are you saying the DD of £101.69 is incorrect or are you concerned that you have paid immediately you have come online with PP? If it’s related to payment upfront- this is normal practice as PP purchase the energy in advance so all members pay upfront.
Hope this helps.

Angelabikerbabe has beat me to the click again, sorry Geoff for my repartition. 👍