Solved

Payment

• 4 February 2019
  • 5 replies

How do you pay? I have a DS set to start April 19, how ever I have a bill come trough but can’t see where to or how to pay it? There are no details on my bank? I have emailed to blue planet but no reply!
icon

Best answer by Marc 5 February 2019, 11:41

Planetcare;22642:
How do you pay? I have a DS set to start April 19, how ever I have a bill come trough but can’t see where to or how to pay it? There are no details on my bank? I have emailed to blue planet but no reply!

Hi @Planetcare and @Klystrode
Welcome to the community!
Payments are made by monthly Direct Debits. You set this up when you switch.
There's a bit more info from our FAQs section on changing the DD details in your app.
Hope it helps you both :)🆙
View original

5 replies

I am in the same position. Not impressed so far since there should be some point of contact other than community boards. Where is the customer service? ... at this rate will be switching again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Klystrode,

Pure Planet was set up as an APP based energy provider and no call centre which was more than clear from all the info available before I joined and during the application process. But this form of communication does not appeal to all and can cause frustrations, when the process appears not to be going as planned. I guess you have utalised wattBot..by typing first "Message the Team" Followed by your questions?
As the info advises will take up to 2 days for a response..I usually get a text advising that wattBot has responded. Revert back with your problems...and get more feed back from the very helpful members. Hope it all works out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Planetcare
I'm unclear on your post.
Are you saying that
1.A statement has been sent by email, or that
2.You've had a bill by post.
3. Neither of the above

If it's no 1 the statement will show how much has been taken by DD, at the top, but if the DD hasn't been set up you need to communicate through wattbot, type "message the team" and send your bank details.
If however it's 2 and you want to make a one-off payment there are details HERE
(which is what would be required if for instance you'd left PP don't have a DD set up and have had a final bill
and if it's 3, more details required as to what your situation is?
Planetcare;22642:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Klystrode
please see above reply
(are you a radio ham? good name, I suspect hardly anyone on here would know or care what a klystrode is..)
Klystrode;22652:
I am in the same position. Not impressed so far since there should be some point of contact other than community boards. Where is the customer service? ... at this rate will be switching again.
Planetcare;22642:

Hi @Planetcare and @Klystrode
Welcome to the community!
Payments are made by monthly Direct Debits. You set this up when you switch.
There's a bit more info from our FAQs section on changing the DD details in your app.
Hope it helps you both :)🆙