Solved

Paying my dues

Hello could You pls tell me how to pay my due.
icon

Best answer by woz 15 July 2019, 22:55

stanimir;33337:

Hi Stanimir
​Visit the nearest Synagogue...?(that was a joke, read on)

it's unclear from your post whether you have a bill from PP or if you are a customer and need to amend your direct debit.
or...
If you have a bill because your account has closed you can make a one-off payment, see HERE

On the other hand if you've become a customer by moving in somewhere supplied by PP, you should join PP, using the app or online as that is the easiest way and set up a DD. (you aren't tied to PP you can switch out, it just makes life a lot easier)
​Post back with details of your situation if the above doesn't help?
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
stanimir;33337:

Hi Stanimir
​Visit the nearest Synagogue...?(that was a joke, read on)

it's unclear from your post whether you have a bill from PP or if you are a customer and need to amend your direct debit.
or...
If you have a bill because your account has closed you can make a one-off payment, see HERE

On the other hand if you've become a customer by moving in somewhere supplied by PP, you should join PP, using the app or online as that is the easiest way and set up a DD. (you aren't tied to PP you can switch out, it just makes life a lot easier)
​Post back with details of your situation if the above doesn't help?
Ive got bill to pay!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi stanimir
Answered above, so I'm not sure what you need. You can pay a one off payment please see link in post above.
So...please will you help us to help you?
1. Why have you got a bill?
2. Have you moved into a property supplied by PP? If so you are now a deemed customer of PP and you should join PP.
(awaiting your answer before explaining further)
3. Have you joined PP as a customer?
If you're having communication difficulties (I'm guessing that because of your posts) please can you find someone who can help you post?

​And a shot in the dark...

Отговорено по-горе, така че не съм сигурен какво ви трябва. Можете да платите еднократно плащане, вижте връзката по-горе.

Така че ... моля, помогнете ни да ви помогнем?
1. Защо имате сметка?
2. Преместили ли сте се в имот, предоставен от PP? Ако е така, сега се считате за клиент на ПП и трябва да се присъедините към ПП.
(изчакайте отговора, преди да обясните по-нататък)
3. Присъединихте ли се към PP като клиент?
Ако имате затруднения в общуването (предполагам, че заради вашите постове), можете ли да намерите някой, който да ви помогне да публикувате?
Otgovoreno po-gore, taka che ne sŭm siguren kakvo vi tryabva. Mozhete da platite ednokratno plashtane, vizhte vrŭzkata po-gore.
Taka che ... molya, pomognete ni da vi pomognem?
1. Zashto imate smetka?
2. Premestili li ste se v imot, predostaven ot PP? Ako e taka, sega se schitate za klient na PP i tryabva da se prisŭedinite kŭm PP.
(izchakaĭte otgovora, predi da obyasnite po-natatŭk)
3. Prisŭedinikhte li se kŭm PP kato klient?
Ako imate zatrudneniya v obshtuvaneto (predpolagam, che zaradi va****e postove), mozhete li da namerite nyakoĭ, koĭto da vi pomogne da publikuvate?
stanimir;33505:
Ive got bill to pay!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
🙀🙀🙀🙀😳😳😳😳😳👍Impressed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
👏👏👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Google translate, but had to guess the language and if that's the problem.
I've probably terminally insulted the original poster....
Bev;33513:
������������������������������������������������������������Impressed!
I've use the services of pure planet.I am existing customer,but seems monthly payments are quite small?? So I need to pay the rest in my bill.I completely understand everything but Thank You indeed for translation.Would be better to ask me for the language.I have difficulties paying.Thank You Woz
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
stanimir;33652:
I've use the services of pure planet.I am existing customer,but seems monthly payments are quite small?? So I need to pay the rest in my bill.I completely understand everything but Thank You indeed for translation.Would be better to ask me for the language.I have difficulties paying.Thank You Woz

Hi Stanimir
1. Your direct debit payments are smaller from April to September, and will go up in October.
2. Pure Planet check your account every six months and if you are not paying enough they will suggest an increase in your monthly payment.
3. So you only need to worry if your monthly statement shows a debt that is getting bigger every month for two or three months. If that is what is happening, then post back here and we'll help you contact Pure Planet to get it sorted out.
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Stanimir
You're welcome
I had to guess, sorry if it was wrong!
Please see other reply re warmer months and colder months payments, it will go up in October to 1.5x your current payment (for 6 months)
If you're building up a debt it's easy to remedy this.
Go to help either in the app or online, type"message the team" into wattbot and then ask for your direct debit to be reviewed.
​PP will adjust it with your agreement.
stanimir;33652:
Hi Stephen.Thank You.Yes my debt already is 600 and over.I am trying to contact PP to get it sorted out.Thanks once again.Take care

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Woz.Yes but in summer is 12 pounds and in winter 18.My monthly usage is approx 70 so You can imagine what is going on.I have tried once with wattbot,but will try again.Have a good day
stanimir;33690:
Hi Stephen.Thank You.Yes my debt already is 600 and over.I am trying to contact PP to get it sorted out.Thanks once again.Take care

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Woz.Yes but in summer is 12 pounds and in winter 18.My monthly usage is approx 70 so You can imagine what is going on.I have tried once with wattbot,but will try again.Have a good day

Hi Stanimir,

I think something must have gone wrong during your switching process to PP..... The DD payment figures would equate to a total annual bill of only £180.
This figure is impossibly low!!

You should contact PP via WattBot as recommended by other Community Forum members. PP will have to re-run your predicted annual usage estimate to come up with the necessary correction to your account. Did you not "suspect" that your original DD payment figures were "way off" ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Stanimir
oh dear, I don't know if you also have gas, but if it's £70 a month electric usage that alone equates to payments of £56/£84.
So clearly something has gone wrong.
What I would do if you don't have gas is the following:

ASSUMING NO GAS...(it changes considerably if you have gas too)
You need to pay off your arrears which are £670, £600+an average months payment of £70, plus also pay for what you use ongoing £70 a month ASSUMING NO GAS!
If you ask PP to set your payments to £120/£180 you should catch up in just under a year and it will be more manageable hopefully.
As said go to help, type "message the team" and explain. Replies not instant but don't worry it will get sorted.

Although it would be interesting to find out why it happened, as I'm sure you eventually will, blaming or assuming at this stage is not helpful.
Your priority has to be managing your arrears.

I'm sure someone from PP will contact you when they see this but use wattbot as described anyway.

stanimir;33690:

- - - Updated - - -