Solved

Paying extra

Can I change my DD and pay extra as I am falling behind with my outstanding balance?
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 23 April 2019, 14:12

Hi Trickyfandango,

Welcome to the community and fab name.

PP carry out DD reviews and adjust our accounts seasonally.
As you may know from April our DD's reduces to 40% of the projected annual costs through to September, then increases to 60% of the annual projected from October for the colder months.
However if you feel you are falling behind and you can ask PP to adjust your monthly DD sooner rather than wait for their processes to kick in.

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
​1) Open help
2) Open ask wattBot
3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

Have a great day

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Trickyfandango,

Welcome to the community and fab name.

PP carry out DD reviews and adjust our accounts seasonally.
As you may know from April our DD's reduces to 40% of the projected annual costs through to September, then increases to 60% of the annual projected from October for the colder months.
However if you feel you are falling behind and you can ask PP to adjust your monthly DD sooner rather than wait for their processes to kick in.

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
​1) Open help
2) Open ask wattBot
3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

Have a great day

Hi Trickyfandango,

As explained by @Strutt G. I had the opposing problem and was paying too much. Used wattbot and all was resolved with minimum fuss. If you follow instructions from strutt g, you will get the issue fixed pretty quickly!
How do I find wattbot?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Pumpkin1946;39903:
How do I find wattbot?

Hi there
As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

The only bit that's missing from the instructions given in this thread is to open the app, make sure you are logged in, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot.

Any other problems or questions, just post back here.
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi

​or if you're logged in online try this link
Pumpkin1946;39903:
How do I find wattbot?
you told me a pay £130 but I'm paying £168 y

- - - Updated - - -

Hi you told me I will pay £130 but have taken £168 ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Bmw
​​​​​​​As this is account specific...you need to sort this out with customer services via wattbot
Go to help and support, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. You'll get a reply in a day or 2.

Have you perhaps missed an email saying your payments were going to be reviewed? Does the payment differ from your quote? You do know payments are higher in the colder months, but in your case I don't think that's the issue.

Bmw;47704:
you told me a pay £130 but I'm paying £168 y

- - - Updated - - -

Hi you told me I will pay £130 but have taken £168 ?
they should even the summer months out more, I have massive jump in the winter, i am want to even the payments out
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
​​​​​​​
Good morning Tricia 007,

I get your point, but WE was advised before joining, personally I like it and PP are not the only supplier that has this system. Plus we are getting clean green energy at cost with no eventual mark up and we use more energy during the colder months.
​​​​​​​Some like it and some don't.

Sorry not the answer you was looking for.
​​​​​​​
Have a great day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Tricia 007;47765:
they should even the summer months out more, I have massive jump in the winter, i am want to even the payments out

Hi Tricia 007, This is the system Pure Planet use, 60/40% split for summer & winter - it’s designed to reflect higher colder months usage which is based on the annual usage figures you quoted when joining PP.
Click HERE for more Pure Planet info.
Regards