Solved

Pay one increased monthly payment instead of seasonally

• 28 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I'm a new customer and wish to pay one monthly payment instead of April to sept a lower payment and October to march a higher payment.    So for example,. April to sept I'm quoted at £58.  And October to march £ 85.  I'd rather pay £71 which I was quoted on signing up.   Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Strutt G 28 April 2021, 16:19

I'm a new customer and wish to pay one monthly payment instead of April to sept a lower payment and October to march a higher payment.    So for example,. April to sept I'm quoted at £58.  And October to march £ 85.  I'd rather pay £71 which I was quoted on signing up.   Thanks.

Hi ajg007,

Your not alone in this request but thats the arrangement we all signed up for. It runs in line with the seasonal usage and PP are not alone in this approach. It works for me and others too, but not all. Remember that this community is supported by its fellow members and PP’s 2 great community managers who have no access to our accounts. I guess you know how to contact PP via wattBot prefixing message with “Message the Team” followed by a response in a couple of days within business hours. Revert back here any time for support from your fellow members.

Have a great day.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
Unfortunately that is not possible atm. 

PP has higher payments during winter and lower on the summer. That's the way it is I'm afraid. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi ajg007,

Your not alone in this request but thats the arrangement we all signed up for. It runs in line with the seasonal usage and PP are not alone in this approach. It works for me and others too, but not all. Remember that this community is supported by its fellow members and PP’s 2 great community managers who have no access to our accounts. I guess you know how to contact PP via wattBot prefixing message with “Message the Team” followed by a response in a couple of days within business hours. Revert back here any time for support from your fellow members.

Have a great day.

I despair with this place’s ‘search’ facility, how many times is this same question going to be asked?
it’s been a regular for at least 3 years

Same monthly DD | Community (purepla.net)
Monthly billing - same amount ? | Community (purepla.net)
setting monthly direct debit to same amount each month | Community (purepla.net)

to budget my payments and pay the same each month | Community (purepla.net)

payment change to same amount each month? | Community (purepla.net)
changing direct debit amount to the same every month? | Community (purepla.net)

Pure Planet have stated numerous times, it’s not for them, for various reasons.

So for example,. April to sept I'm quoted at £58.  And October to march £ 85.  I'd rather pay £71 which I was quoted on signing up.   Thanks.

@ajg007 

Who ‘quoted you £71 a month on signing up’?
It shouldn’t be Pure Planet, as the quote on their website currently looks like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@ajg007 

£71 a month was NOT quoted by Pure Planet on signing up, that figure is the £850 annual divided by 12 months and is the equivalent 12 monthly payment were it available which it isn’t.

That may have been quoted by the/a  comparison website as the comparative monthly payment. PP’s quote will clearly show it was split 60/40 into the payments quoted.

I don’t work for PP

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just to clarify in case I’m wrong…

The above is an assumption