Solved

Paper bills

• 28 October 2020
  • 6 replies

If a potential customer is on the Priority Services Register and does not have access to the internet, would you consider sending paper bills for the 100% Green 12m Fixed Oct20 v1 tariff?

icon

Best answer by LUCKY JO 28 October 2020, 20:46

@keepwarm Hi there 

I'm afraid Pure Planet don't offer that service.  

You can set up an account on someone else's behalf but statements would still come via email. 

Paper = cutting trees = not good for our (pure) planet. 

Hope you find a compromise, Pure Planet really is a fantastic supplier of renewable energy. 

I'm a customer,  not employee or in any way financially or otherwise connected to PP

Good Evening 👍 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@keepwarm 

if you don’t have internet access on any device at all Pure Planet is not for you as you will be unable to switch to them so the question of paper bills is moot.

That’s not entirely true. Some price comparison sites can help customers switch tariff over the phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That’s not entirely true. Some price comparison sites can help customers switch tariff over the phone.

The whole premise of Pure Planet is it is  a digital operation. You may be able to speak to the comparison site, but joining PP can only be done online with a verified email address. The email address is your account reference. Plus if there were any problems they would never be able to access the help and support team, as it is done via Wattbot, a digital resource

Badge +1

@keepwarm Hi there 

I'm afraid Pure Planet don't offer that service.  

You can set up an account on someone else's behalf but statements would still come via email. 

Paper = cutting trees = not good for our (pure) planet. 

Hope you find a compromise, Pure Planet really is a fantastic supplier of renewable energy. 

I'm a customer,  not employee or in any way financially or otherwise connected to PP

Good Evening 👍 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @keepwarm That’s interesting, I didn’t know that. Will you let us know if they can do that for you with Pure Planet?

Good luck whatever you do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@keepwarm 

Just curious, how would you access a price comparison website without access to the internet?