Solved

OverPayments

Hi.. i am currently £ 90+ in credit and see the summer charge comes in in april and that it will be 55+... if you drop from the 83 you currently take to the 55 you will take .. i see no need for you to retain the 90+ you currently hold.
therefore id like to see a refund of the surplass in april or a reduced dd to cover the excess ive paid... if you start taking the 55 in april you will still have 90 + in my account... rather in my bank than yours... thanks.. hfarmer
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 6 March 2020, 19:57

hmfarmer58;49654:
Hi.. i am currently £ 90+ in credit and see the summer charge comes in in april and that it will be 55+... if you drop from the 83 you currently take to the 55 you will take .. i see no need for you to retain the 90+ you currently hold.
therefore id like to see a refund of the surplass in april or a reduced dd to cover the excess ive paid... if you start taking the 55 in april you will still have 90 + in my account... rather in my bank than yours... thanks.. hfarmer

Hi hmfarmer58,

Welcome to the community and best note that your communicating with fellow member customers.
Unless you have an issue then theres PP's excellent community managers who step in when theres a real need.
They monitor posts during business hours!
They like us still have to advise the PP's accounts team, so use the following to get started.....as our accounts were set up to function.

Review your account
As its a digital platform then you should head to your APP and or Web account and go to Balance & Payments, scroll down and use the review facility... that will lead you through.... leaving PP's HQ to respond in due course - similar to using wattBot noted below.

The communication tool is wattBot, and if you ever need to utilise this tool other than pre set bot answers then you will need to: -

1. Head to wattBot
  2. First type "Message the Team"
  3. Post your question
  4. Responses within 2 days, often sooner but its the weekend so the office is closed
  5. You get a text prompt when PP has answered your message back with the bot/where you posted

This great community set up by PP is available 24/7 and your fellow members are always here to assist each other.
Plus you have all those FaQs to resource..

Anyway have a great weekend and head back....
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
hmfarmer58;49654:

Hi hmfarmer58,

Welcome to the community and best note that your communicating with fellow member customers.
Unless you have an issue then theres PP's excellent community managers who step in when theres a real need.
They monitor posts during business hours!
They like us still have to advise the PP's accounts team, so use the following to get started.....as our accounts were set up to function.

Review your account
As its a digital platform then you should head to your APP and or Web account and go to Balance & Payments, scroll down and use the review facility... that will lead you through.... leaving PP's HQ to respond in due course - similar to using wattBot noted below.

The communication tool is wattBot, and if you ever need to utilise this tool other than pre set bot answers then you will need to: -

1. Head to wattBot
  2. First type "Message the Team"
  3. Post your question
  4. Responses within 2 days, often sooner but its the weekend so the office is closed
  5. You get a text prompt when PP has answered your message back with the bot/where you posted

This great community set up by PP is available 24/7 and your fellow members are always here to assist each other.
Plus you have all those FaQs to resource..

Anyway have a great weekend and head back....
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi hmfarmer58

Just to add to StruttG's excellent answer, you can of course ask for a review of your account by going to Balance and Payments as he describes...

But it's worth remembering that you made your first payment the day you started with PP, so you should always have roughly one month's credit in your account. My experience is that I build up credit during the summer months which only just gets me through the winter - so the danger is that having credit refunded now will mean having your direct debit increased again in a few months time.

But then if you ask for a review Pure Planet will take that into account, so obviously fire away if you wish.

And StruttG is right, when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet - but to your wonderfully helpful fellow customers!!

​​​​​​​Stephen