Solved

Outstanding bill

• 13 February 2020
  • 9 replies

How can i challenge with my overcharged bill ?
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 13 February 2020, 15:03

Hi,
are you overcharged because of estimated readings?
if so, you need to submit actual readings.

​​​​​​​anything else ,You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi,
are you overcharged because of estimated readings?
if so, you need to submit actual readings.

​​​​​​​anything else ,You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Yilmaz;48364:
How can i challenge with my overcharged bill ?

If you can explain why you think you have been overcharged, it may well be your fellow customers can help.

The fact is that your account shows what you are being charged as a result of what you are using; your direct debit is set to cover your estimated usage for the coming year. If your usage is higher than expected, your direct debit may need to be increased - but that can't happen without you being told.

So unless something has gone wrong with your meter, which is quite unlikely, then it's difficult to be overcharged, to be honest., especially if you are regularly submitting your meter readings

Very happy to offer more advice if you give some more info

​​​​​​​Stephen
Hey @Yilmaz and welcome to the Community🙂

You may also be interested in our FAQ about what to do if you think you're overpaying in your bills.

​​​​​​​Hope that helps!

Good morning

Trying to contact Pure Planet is so difficult.. No telephone No email No address..

Outstanding payment 200032920

I am hoping you can help.

I have recently received a threatening text from a debt collection company claiming that I have an outstanding payment with you of £104.69.

Given the vague nature of text and as I have received no correspondence from yourselves leads me to believe that this is in fact a scam.

Therefore can you please kindly confirm if this genuine or not.

If genuine it would be most helpful if you could please email me details/breakdown regarding this outstanding payment and how you have arrived at this figure.

If not then I can forward you details of the scam so that you can take action from your side.

I have tried to log into my old account via the Pure Planet app but it seems my account is still live but all history has been deleted so I can only presume this must be a scam.

Looking forward to a swift conclusion.

Clive B
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Clive B 

You are talking to your fellow customers on this forum and we do not have access to your account.

If you can still use your app, go to the help and support section, ask a question, in the box type " message the team " and explain there, your message will be sent to a team member, you should receive a reply within 3 working days ( they are busy at the moment )

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Clive B 

It sounds as if you are a former customer of Pure Planet, so presumably you had a final bill? And presumably you paid any outstanding debt?

Something like this is extremely upsetting, and I can understand your concern to get it sorted rapidly.

@Duppy has described the preferred route for contacting Pure Planet. I've attached the full list of contact methods, in case that helps.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Clive B @Marc @Nataly Given the very upsetting nature of this (I’d be horrified) I would hope one of the admin can pick it up and ask the team to check out whether it’s genuine.

You wouldn’t (in theory) receive a debt letter without PP first asking you to pay the bill, presumably you’d receive a text, phone call or email or maybe digital jungle drums...

Have you moved? If so have you checked with the occupants of the previous address whether they’ve received anything?

Hi @Clive B 

This doesn’t look right. I’m flagging this right now with our Member services team.

Back shortly!

Hello again @Clive B 

It’s a legit email. Six previous emails hadn’t been replied to and no payment made, and the DD cancelled, so alas it was handed to a debt collection agency.