Solved

Outstanding bill

• 26 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Please can you urgently contact me so I can resolve my account ! I have emailed numerous time asking that you ring me ! Unfortunately this matter had now become urgent and I have fallen behind with my energy bill ! I set up a direct debit in Oct and you still haven’t taken any money
Please respond urgently as I do my want my gad and electricity cut off due to no fault of my own ! I been with British Gas for many years and had no problems!
Sue Harper
icon

Best answer by woz 28 January 2019, 13:59

Hi Sue, assuming you are a PP customer,
It is possible to make a one-off payment, Have a look HERE
and if you do make a one-off but in the meanwhile, in error the DD is taken (they cross over) you can always recall the DD from your bank.

Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask what's happened to your DD, someone will reply but it's not instant ..and don't worry about your energy being cut off - it won't be, PP will contact you and sort it out.

Sue H;21989:
Please can you urgently contact me so I can resolve my account ! I have emailed numerous time asking that you ring me ! Unfortunately this matter had now become urgent and I have fallen behind with my energy bill ! I set up a direct debit in Oct and you still haven’t taken any money
Please respond urgently as I do my want my gad and electricity cut off due to no fault of my own ! I been with British Gas for many years and had no problems!
Sue Harper
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Sue

Have you 'Messaged the Team' using Wattbot explaining your problem? That is the recognised way of contacting PP and getting issues resolved.

This may sound daft, but is PP definitely your energy provider?
Have you received emails confirming the switch and have you submitted meter reading?
Can you look at the app and confirm the state of your account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Sue, assuming you are a PP customer,
It is possible to make a one-off payment, Have a look HERE
and if you do make a one-off but in the meanwhile, in error the DD is taken (they cross over) you can always recall the DD from your bank.

Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask what's happened to your DD, someone will reply but it's not instant ..and don't worry about your energy being cut off - it won't be, PP will contact you and sort it out.

Sue H;21989:
Sue Harper
Please someone contact me urgetly concerning my outstanding bills ..I have emailed you numberous times without any luck Thankyou
Hi @Sue H
Have you contacted our Member services team via WattBot?
We're an app-only supplier. That means we don't have a call centre. It helps us make savings which we're then able to pass on to our Members 🆙
(BTW I've edited your post to remove some personal info in it.)
Please can you urgently ring me back so I can make a payment! Thankyou Sue Harper
Hi @Sue H
I've moved your new post next to the others.
I'll flag this up with our collections team. Don't worry 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Sue H
PP don't have call centres, you can facilitate making a payment easily yourself, have a look HERE
edit oops crossover with marc's reply.
later edit: I also noticed I had replied earlier with the same info, I wonder if Sue isn't seeing the replies?

Sue H;22344:
Please can you urgently ring me back so I can make a payment! Thankyou Sue Harper