Solved

No updated billing

• 1 November 2020
  • 5 replies

My last billing is for may, up to date I haven't received any updated billing even if I enter my meter every month

icon

Best answer by Marc 10 November 2020, 10:39

Hi @anj20 

I’ve checked this out with our Member services team. Tom from the team tell me he’s just emailed you!

It does look like there is a bug - Tom thinks caused somehow during a switch away and back to PP - and he’s handed it to our billing team to investigate. 

Sorry for the hassle.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@anj20

are you saying you aren’t getting statements by email? What do you see when you log in?

Are you still with Pure Planet? Has your email address changed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Have you checked your junk folder, incase your email with statement has gone in there? 

Welcome to the community @anj20 and thanks for posting!

I was going to suggest the same as @Angelabikerbabe about checking your spam folder, and also your ‘promotions’ folder if you use Gmail. They sometimes end up in there. :thumbsup:

@Marc i have pure planet app, I'm expecting it should be on my statement history. I've checked my spam emails but nothing from pureplanet I also emailed pureplanet but no response as of to date.

Hi @anj20 

I’ve checked this out with our Member services team. Tom from the team tell me he’s just emailed you!

It does look like there is a bug - Tom thinks caused somehow during a switch away and back to PP - and he’s handed it to our billing team to investigate. 

Sorry for the hassle.