Solved

No final bill and direct debits continuing

• 12 August 2019
  • 5 replies

I left Pure Planet on 29Jun19 (date of final meter readings). Since then, it's been 6 weeks and I have not received my final bill and the direct debit payments to Pure Planet have continued to be taken from my bank account (last payment on 01Aug19), so that now there is a substantial refund due. Please could you let me know when I can receive the final bill & refund?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I have also tried raising this on WattBot on the app. I ask the question and the hourglass icon just keeps revolving and there is no response. Tried this twice and waited for about 20 mins with no response.
icon

Best answer by Nataly 12 August 2019, 16:48

Hey @hschhatwal

I've passed this on to our Member Services team to look into and get a final statement out to you - really sorry about that, they're looking into what's caused the delay.

If there's any issues they'll send you an email. Or if you have an issue with the final statement you can reply to that email and the team will pick it up for you🆙

​Glad the Community could help!
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi hschhatwal
there is a bug in the last app which caused leavers' wattbots to stop working, this was (allegedly) fixed in the last app update, so updating the app should cure wattbot not working. If it does just to say you need to type 'message the team' before your question.

I have no idea why there is such a delay on sorting out your final bill, it shouldn't have taken so long,although it can take up to 6 weeks it's usually quicker. Try the update above and keep a lookout on here for a reply from @Marc or @Nataly.
Best at this stage not to cancel the DD it will cause more problems than it cures as they won't be able to refund and you are protected by the dd guarantee anyway.
Thanks, Woz. I'd actually deleted the app (since I'd left and I didn't think I would have a need for it), so I reinstalled it this morning and so it should be the latest version. I'm running iOS 12.4 on an iPhone 8s. I tried just saying 'message the team' just now and it's still stuck in the same way. Anyway, I hope someone replies here soon since I have no other way of contacting Pure Planet.
Hey @hschhatwal

I've passed this on to our Member Services team to look into and get a final statement out to you - really sorry about that, they're looking into what's caused the delay.

If there's any issues they'll send you an email. Or if you have an issue with the final statement you can reply to that email and the team will pick it up for you🆙

​Glad the Community could help!
Thanks, Nataly. I will look out for communications from your Member Services team.
I have now received my final bill and the refund I was due was also paid into my bank account. Thanks for everyone's help on this.