Solved

No direct debit taken this month?

• 10 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Just looked at my monthly statement... all fine. So as usual i check my usage in the app. Notice my credit balance is lower than i thought it should be. Looks as if PP havnt taken a dd this month but used my built up credit instead? Anyone else had this?
icon

Best answer by Mavis1 10 February 2019, 14:59

That may explain it DD are not taken on a weekend and will be on monday 11th so too late for this statement but may end up with 2 payments showing on next one.
Mine did that once so i changed payment date to 3rd to make sure it didnt happen again.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi.
I cant i have seen anyone else who has have this happen without prior notice that was the plan. Have you checked wattbot or emails to see if a message was sent. What date does the DD usually get paid?
Userlevel 5
Jon1;23254:
Hi.
I cant i have seen anyone else who has have this happen without prior notice that was the plan. Have you checked wattbot or emails to see if a message was sent. What date does the DD usually get paid?

Yes checked messages, even checked emails and nothing! DD is usually 9th or 10th (will need to check that actually) My balance was over £200 in credit and its now minus the dd amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Nxt payment is 9th march
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
That may explain it DD are not taken on a weekend and will be on monday 11th so too late for this statement but may end up with 2 payments showing on next one.
Mine did that once so i changed payment date to 3rd to make sure it didnt happen again.
Userlevel 5
Jon1;23258:

Oh i see, yes that will explain it then, i did think it would of just been easier to change my dd amount rather than not charge this month haha. Il assume my bank balance wont be looking so good after tomoz then when the dd is taken. Good idea about change day its taken tho, will save the confusion for nxt time