Solved

No bills yet after 4 months membership

• 23 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello,
I'm just wondering when I will receive my first bill since switching to you in Feb 2019, and providing regular meter readings since. Would this also adjust my monthly payments to actual use, rather than estimates?
Many thanks
icon

Best answer by Nataly 24 June 2019, 17:30

Hi @rwoderich and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you'd been emailing our Member Services team, as there's been an unrecorded meter exchange on your gas meter with a previous supplier and your gas readings had been submitted in kWh.

If you could follow this guide on how to read your smart meter, and then email them a photo of the gas meter reading in m3 (not kWh), that'd be great 🆙

They need to get your gas meter info updated on the national database for you, but they need some photos of your readings before they can do this 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good Morning Rwoderich,

Welcome to the community.

To address PP directly you need to contact them via the APP, open help - open ask wattBot - first type "Message the Team" and post your question. Up to 2 days for a response but often sooner.

Our statements (Bills) are emailed monthly 1 day after you joining anniversary. The statement gets updated by your meter submissions as noted in the meter history retained by the APP.
- Have you checked your spam folder?

The monthly prompts for a meter read are a neat reminder so we/fellow customers do not forget and remain on track.
You can send meter reads frequently allowing 24 hours before the next. If you send a meter read inside the APP on your joining anniversary then your reads will not be estimated. It all levels out and a few days of estimated reads amount to just a few pence, and does not affect your direct debit structure as laid out in your welcome pack.

Have a great day, always head back for customer member advice and feedback plus why not resource the FaQ's
This community is also a brilliant source of information
Hi rwoderich,

Welcome to the Community forum for PP members.

As it's a Sunday and assuming/hoping that you have a little spare time today, can I suggest that you spend some time looking through the mine of information that is available in the PP App. Also have a look at some Community posts to get a better understanding of how the PP service works. It'll be time well spent, and will help with any other little issues that may crop up.
However the Community Forum members are a really friendly bunch of people who will be only too willing to help.
Hi @rwoderich and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you'd been emailing our Member Services team, as there's been an unrecorded meter exchange on your gas meter with a previous supplier and your gas readings had been submitted in kWh.

If you could follow this guide on how to read your smart meter, and then email them a photo of the gas meter reading in m3 (not kWh), that'd be great 🆙

They need to get your gas meter info updated on the national database for you, but they need some photos of your readings before they can do this 🙂