Solved

New occupier wishes to change supplier

• 25 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello,

The above property is rented out. A previous tenant vacated the property on 10/05/19.
The new occupier wishes to change supplier and cannot do so until the bill from 10/05/19 to 13/07/19 is settled.
Please can you advise me as soon as possible the information I need and statement of what money is owed.

I look forward to your replay.
icon

Best answer by woz 25 July 2019, 14:34

hi jojo13
My advice fwiw
The easiest way (but not the only way) for you to deal with this is to either download the app and join or join PP online.
It will make communication a lot easier.
Do you know, or can you find out whether the previous tenant completed the move out section in the accounts part of the app when they left? If they did a bill will eventually drop through the door, but you can expedite by joining.
​As marc has edited this to remove personal info I wonder if he's passed the info to the billing team?
Jojo13;33929:
Hello,

The above property is rented out. A previous tenant vacated the property on 10/05/19.
The new occupier wishes to change supplier and cannot do so until the bill from 10/05/19 to 13/07/19 is settled.
Please can you advise me as soon as possible the information I need and statement of what money is owed.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi jojo13
My advice fwiw
The easiest way (but not the only way) for you to deal with this is to either download the app and join or join PP online.
It will make communication a lot easier.
Do you know, or can you find out whether the previous tenant completed the move out section in the accounts part of the app when they left? If they did a bill will eventually drop through the door, but you can expedite by joining.
​As marc has edited this to remove personal info I wonder if he's passed the info to the billing team?
Jojo13;33929:
Hello,