Solved

new monthly payments for year 2019 - 2020

• 29 April 2019
  • 1 reply

I've just received my statement. Also detailed is the projected usage for 2019/20. Please tell me what the new monthly direct debits will be? Thanks.
Regards,

Val
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 29 April 2019, 13:21

Hi Valentine,

Welcome to the community.

Copied from my statement:
This is a guide to your expected annual spend.
It's based on your membership fee and your forecast energy use at our members' rate (including VAT).
Your final spend will depend on your actual usage.

My projection changes each month (projections will change each month) as I expected it would because from the offset the projection PP had to use was provided by an industry verification process when you leave your previous supplier.
Mine was high and now getting lower and heading towards the figures I gave PP as in my original quote and usage which formed the DD.

PP do carry out seasonal DD reviews and adjustments when there is a need to do so on all our accounts.
But you do not have to wait for this process and can always contact PP and get a team members response.

​In the Open Help - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post a question.
Take a couple of days for a response or sooner..so look back in the APP.

Look our for other members advice that may offer more clarity
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Valentine,

Welcome to the community.

Copied from my statement:
This is a guide to your expected annual spend.
It's based on your membership fee and your forecast energy use at our members' rate (including VAT).
Your final spend will depend on your actual usage.

My projection changes each month (projections will change each month) as I expected it would because from the offset the projection PP had to use was provided by an industry verification process when you leave your previous supplier.
Mine was high and now getting lower and heading towards the figures I gave PP as in my original quote and usage which formed the DD.

PP do carry out seasonal DD reviews and adjustments when there is a need to do so on all our accounts.
But you do not have to wait for this process and can always contact PP and get a team members response.

​In the Open Help - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post a question.
Take a couple of days for a response or sooner..so look back in the APP.

Look our for other members advice that may offer more clarity