Solved

New Account holder

• 12 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I have recently moved into a new property and set up an account with Pure Plant.

I moved in on 26th March.

When I set up the account I also set up a direct debit.

I wanted to clarify what date the DD is due to go out of my account.

I want to clarify the opening meter readings used for the gas and electricity.

I also want to know how the readings will be submitted going forward and whether I will have an online account to be able to access to review bills etc.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 12 April 2021, 15:58

Hi ,
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

As per the faq below, you should've already submitted readings. :

You will have to submit readings every month via the app. unless you have a smart meter, where after a while once the connection has been established,  readings should be taken automatically. 

Unsure about the DD date, maybe you'll have to contact PP directly through wattbot for this info. 

All your account details can be reviewed via the app or via the  PP website, once You're logged in. 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi ,
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

As per the faq below, you should've already submitted readings. :

You will have to submit readings every month via the app. unless you have a smart meter, where after a while once the connection has been established,  readings should be taken automatically. 

Unsure about the DD date, maybe you'll have to contact PP directly through wattbot for this info. 

All your account details can be reviewed via the app or via the  PP website, once You're logged in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

BTW, I have flagged your post, as it includes personal info. This is a public forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have recently moved into a new property and set up an account with Pure Plant.

I moved in on 26th March.

When I set up the account I also set up a direct debit.

I wanted to clarify what date the DD is due to go out of my account.

I want to clarify the opening meter readings used for the gas and electricity.

I also want to know how the readings will be submitted going forward and whether I will have an online account to be able to access to review bills etc.

@LMorison 

If you’ve joined you should receive an email with all that information.

Thank you @Angelabikerbabe i hadn’t realised my question was public until it was too late! I thought it was PP employee, really frustrating not to be able to talk to someone. Do you have any idea how I can remove my comment? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you @Angelabikerbabe i hadn’t realised my question was public until it was too late! I thought it was PP employee, really frustrating not to be able to talk to someone. Do you have any idea how I can remove my comment? 

Hi

It looks like someone has removed your address already. 

For future reference: You can't completely remove a post, but you can edit it via the 3 red dots at the bottom of your post.