Solved

Need a copy of 04 February 2019 Energy Statement

• 19 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I never was emailed a copy of 04 February 2019 Energy Statement. I have recently moved houses and closed my old account and now do not have access to ask Pure Planet a question. What do I do?
icon

Best answer by Nataly 23 September 2019, 12:02

Hey @creifsteck

You'd just need to get in touch with our Member Services team via WattBot (you'll still be able to log in and access WattBot even after your account's closed🆙) and ask them to email that statement to you again.

It's worth checking your statement from March, to check if it's what's called an 'offset bill' (or a 'consolidated statement') - meaning it covers more than one month. That'd likely explain why you didn't receive a statement in February.

There's more info about offset bills in our FAQs. 🙂
View original

1 reply

Hey @creifsteck

You'd just need to get in touch with our Member Services team via WattBot (you'll still be able to log in and access WattBot even after your account's closed🆙) and ask them to email that statement to you again.

It's worth checking your statement from March, to check if it's what's called an 'offset bill' (or a 'consolidated statement') - meaning it covers more than one month. That'd likely explain why you didn't receive a statement in February.

There's more info about offset bills in our FAQs. 🙂