Solved

Monthly statement no longer shows payments made

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 3514 replies

On my statement for the month of July, it no longer shows my direct debit amount. Previously it showed my usage, followed by “Payment received on 1st July” etc then the direct debit amount. Wondering why this has been removed ☹️🤔

icon

Best answer by Bev 2 August 2020, 15:30

Oooooh it’s cos it’s a Saturday on 1st August. I see. Never noticed that happen before. I see, I see 👍

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Very strange, do you need goggles our bevvy.

Haha. I’ve still got my payment showing, but my opening balance is still not correctly showing a debit.

#gremlins in the machine

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Are we pn about this bit ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That’s the bit yes, it’s on all previous bills, but instantly noticed it missing. Thought I was needing goggles 👓indeed Jonny, but checked my parents, and theirs the same! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is the payments showing up in the app ? Or even your bank acct and some weird reason you not actually paid? 

You have entered      the twilight zone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’d be thinking that if only mine our Mave, but it’s parents too. Weird

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It’s basically totally missing the “Balance at your last statement” and “Payment received on 1st July” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oooooh it’s cos it’s a Saturday on 1st August. I see. Never noticed that happen before. I see, I see 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yeah and parents same, and Balance Payments thingy on main menu shows August not yet paid. Perfect. Sorted. 👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I like how I’ve given myself the Best Answer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ever feel like you’re talking to yourself @Bev?

5 in a row!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

All the bloomin time our notes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, get the best responses that way👍👏😉, I’m playing with MYSELF on Choose Between 🤪🤨😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What can i say .   What with loving chicks and prefers to play with herself, really im beginning to wonder.......

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What can i say .   What with loving chicks and prefers to play with herself, really im beginning to wonder.......

and not to mention that dodgy plant bev chose.