Solved

Monthly payments


Hi, I’d like to increase my monthly payments & keep them same all year round please. Can you please debit my bank account with £100 each month? Thank you Maxime laushik
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 27 May 2019, 17:49

Hi Maxime,

Welcome to the community.
PP set this open forum up and you are not contacting PP directly.

See this link from the FaQ's
https://community.purepla.net/content/175-Why-do-you-change-the-Direct-Debit-amount-in-summer-and-winter#ckb_start

Remember your welcome pack, DD's are split 60% of annual projected usage from your quotation from Oct to March remaining 40% for the warmer months. PP does not offer 12 equal payments.

Revert back as needed including how to contact PP direct noted in many posts.

​All the best
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Maxime,

Welcome to the community.
PP set this open forum up and you are not contacting PP directly.

See this link from the FaQ's
https://community.purepla.net/content/175-Why-do-you-change-the-Direct-Debit-amount-in-summer-and-winter#ckb_start

Remember your welcome pack, DD's are split 60% of annual projected usage from your quotation from Oct to March remaining 40% for the warmer months. PP does not offer 12 equal payments.

Revert back as needed including how to contact PP direct noted in many posts.

​All the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Maxime
The same payment all year round isn't possible as above reply, but you can increase your payments; to do that you need to go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies take a day or two but they will reply.
Hi Maxime, and welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

I really recommend spending a little bit of time checking out the information contained in your welcome pack email. Also the various sections within the App, which is jam packed with information and How-To's and FAQ's.
The Community Forum members are also a mine of useful tips and are very helpful. Please come back to the Community Forum and feel free to ask for help/information.

Reply