Solved

Monthly Billing

• 22 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Just received my monthly bill for period 21st March to 20th April. My direct debit for £95.83 shown as paid to yourselves on my bank statement during this period is not shown as a credit on there just my charges for usage so that £95 just seems to have disappeared. Can you sort out please or direct debit will be cancelled until it is sorted and shown as a credit on the bill. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by woz 22 April 2019, 14:51

You have a direct debit guarantee anyway so I wouldn't be too concerned at this stage, the 20th April is in the middle of the bank hol weekend so it's possible it hasn't been reconciled to the statement at this stage. If Previous DD's are showing on previous statements you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand if it's the first one your prudence is justified as you need to know it's linked to your account OK.
I wouldn't cancel at this stage, you'll just create more work for yourself.
Scott1967;28055:
Just received my monthly bill for period 21st March to 20th April. My direct debit for £95.83 shown as paid to yourselves on my bank statement during this period is not shown as a credit on there just my charges for usage so that £95 just seems to have disappeared. Can you sort out please or direct debit will be cancelled until it is sorted and shown as a credit on the bill. Thank you.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Scott1967,

Welcome to the community.

Suggest you contact PP direct via wattBot so that you get a team members response to resolve your issue.
Proceed to the APP and open up Help
1) Open Ask wattBot
2) First Type: "Message the Team"and post your concern, which I believe is that your statement is not recording your DD even though the money has been received by PP.
3) A team member will respond back within 2 days or sooner as in where you posted your question

Have a great day
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
You have a direct debit guarantee anyway so I wouldn't be too concerned at this stage, the 20th April is in the middle of the bank hol weekend so it's possible it hasn't been reconciled to the statement at this stage. If Previous DD's are showing on previous statements you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand if it's the first one your prudence is justified as you need to know it's linked to your account OK.
I wouldn't cancel at this stage, you'll just create more work for yourself.
Scott1967;28055:
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Scott1967,

As @woz mentioned the 20 April falls on the bank holiday weekend, I had a similar issue of a payment that should have been received on a Saturday, it didn't show up on my account until the next working day, which in your case will be tomorrow.