Solved

meter request

• 26 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi I’ve just transferred my supply to pure planet 2 weeks ago and wondered if I get a notification when my new meter reading is required? I’ve not I can put a new meter reading already but surely that’s why to quick. 

many thanks 

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 26 December 2020, 21:01

Hi @Lapa 
Welcome to the Pure Planet community.

Pure Planet request meter reading(s) and photo(s) of them, on the day that your switch completes.

Following that, you will receive an email, and a ‘moon’ in the app/on the website requesting a reading, approximately 3 days before the mensiversary of your switch date, the nearer to the mensivaersary of your switch date that you supply your reading, (photos are not requested with these readings) the more accurate your statement will be.

You are free to supply Pure Planet with readings every 24 hours should you so wish (the app will refuse a reading if the last one was supplied less than 24 hours earlier.)

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

View original

3 replies

Hi @Lapa 

Pure Planet request meter reading(s) and photo(s) of them, on the day that your switch completes.

Following that, you will receive an email, and a ‘moon’ in the app/on the website requesting a reading, approximately 3 days before the mensiversary of your switch date, the nearer to the mensivaersary of your switch date that you supply your reading, (photos are not requested with these readings) the more accurate your statement will be.

You are free to supply Pure Planet with readings every 24 hours should you so wish (the app will refuse a reading if the last one was supplied less than 24 hours earlier.)

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 4

Hi @Lapa 

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

thank you so much for your quick response. I’m glad they will notify me and I’d probably forget. Lol

Welcome to the community @Lapa 

Nice one for getting stuck in. :thumbsup: