Solved

meter reading, no request thus month.

• 22 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I realise we can put in a meter reading any time but was there a reason the monthly request did not go out this month? I’ve received the statement with no meter reading request.

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Rds261189 22 February 2021, 13:34

If you have smart meters then you wont get a request for reads, however if its just normal meters then just enter in the readings manually in app and they will be picked up and used to produce your bill, any problems got wattbot on app and the team will get back to you about the matter.

regards

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

Come to think of it, I dont think I got one.

However, I just have a reminder set in my calendar anyway, to remind me. 

Maybe you could do this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Or maybe, if you have a smart meter PP will get readings automatically, maybe they don't send reminders out in this instance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Or maybe, if you have a smart meter PP will get readings automatically, maybe they don't send reminders out in this instance?

That's right @Angelabikerbabe , no email reminders once PP start receiving the readings remotely, although they still appear in the moons

Userlevel 6
Badge

If you have smart meters then you wont get a request for reads, however if its just normal meters then just enter in the readings manually in app and they will be picked up and used to produce your bill, any problems got wattbot on app and the team will get back to you about the matter.

regards

Thanks all but we don’t and can’t have a smart meter at present.  I know I can add in my reading I was just wondering why the request didn’t come through. No problem.

Userlevel 6
Badge

just goto wattbot and submit readings to the team for now or if the app will let you put reads through then thats your best bet

regards

I have a smart meter for gas but  not electricity. I get reminders every month a few days before the due date but I wait for the due date before submitting to avoid estimated readings. This may change after mid March as Magnum have not got themselves trained up and are returning to install the gas smart meter. When the electric one was installed in January last year I received no statements until April despite submitting monthly readings.